More than 25% of data breaches are due to inadvertent misuse by employees. With Gartner predicting that BYOD will be a requirement in more than half of businesses by 2017, productivity and anywhere file access will skyrocket.
What are you doing to prepare your organization for zero data leakage during the surge in mobile devices and mobile apps accessing your enterprise files?
Download Vaultize's latest whitepaper on 6 Ways To Address New Risks Posed By Employee File Access & Sharing to help you:
- Understand the dangers of Google Drive, Dropbox and other consumer-grade solutions for enterprise file sharing
- Make file security invisible to the end user
- Secure files through the entire lifecycle
- Achieve 100% secure freedom with multidimensional access controls
- Adopt a paradigm shift toward protecting data — not the device
Don’t overlook security risks at the cost of providing freedom to users for accessing and sharing sensitive files that seriously jeopardize company data.